Current Promotions and Incentives
Fortis BC Double Rebates Special Starts October 1
- Register online for a unique promo code between October 1 and December 31, 2020.
- Customers must have their eligible upgrades installed and invoiced between October 1, 2020 and March 31, 2021.
- ustomers need to submit their rebate applications online within six months of their invoice date.
- Natural gas furnace (≥ 97% AFUE): was $1,000, now $2,000
- Natural gas furnace (95% to 96.9% AFUE): was $800, now $1,600
- Furnace manufacturer connected thermostat: was $150, now $300
- Natural gas boiler (94% AFUE and higher): was $1,000, now $2,000
- Combination system: was $1,200, now $2,400 (plus a $300 two-upgrade bonus)
- Fireplace: was $300, now $600
Fortis Rebate Bundle: New Home Construction Rebates
- increasing each level of home performance rebate by $2,000
- increasing EnerChoice® natural gas fireplace rebates from $300 to $500
- increasing ENERGY STAR® 0.67 EF storage tank rebates from $200 to $500
- adding a new Design Offer to reimburse the cost of engaging a mechanical designer, building envelope consultant and/or integrated design process by up to $7,000 for individual homes and up to $50,000 on multi-family projects
Time for furnace repair?
We offer the best heating and furnace repair service Kelowna has to offer. Our qualified certified technicians have the skills and experience to solve your heating issues in a timely and professional manner.
Need furnace maintenance?
Maintaining your home heating system on an annual basis can add years to the life of your furnace, improve the overall efficiency of your home, and save you from costly repairs.
#6 – 2250 Leckie Rd Kelowna, BC V1X 7K1
After Hours: 250-763-2665 (cool)
“To deliver high-quality, cost-effective projects on schedule by employing and supporting motivated, flexible, and focused teams. We value the importance of our relationships and will continue to remain fair and true in our dealings with all employees, clients, vendors, and partners. Our clients count on our dependability, our drive, and our integrity. We take great pride in our accomplishments and build on them every day.”